Led by registered dietitian Dafna Chazin
Join us for a new program to improve eating habits, reduce blood
sugar levels & manage stress and health risks related to diabetes.
In this 4-part workshop you’ll learn:
- What to eat based on the newest recommendations for diabetes
- Which foods to include daily? How can I eat out healthfully?
- Do I need to avoid all carbs and sugar?
- Is it ok to snack? If so, how and on what?
- How to best manage blood sugar and improve your numbers
- How to reduce risk of complications and adopt lifelong healthy habits
- The role of physical activity and self-care in living well with diabetes
Group runs May 22 – June 12, 2019
We will meet on Wednesdays @ 6 pm
Cost: $195 for entire program
Location: Eatontown office (11 Meridien rd)
Call: 856-573-0851 to sign up!
Program Outline: All sessions occur on Wednesday at 6p in Eatontown Office
Session 1 – 5/22 - Top 10 Principles of healthy eating for diabetes
Session 2 – 5/29 – Controlling portions and managing appetite
Session 3 – 6/5 – Exercise, stress management and self-care
Session 4 – 6/12 – Balancing our thoughts for long term success
Have a question? Simply call: 856-573-0851
Please leave a message and your call will be returned within 48 hours